Monday 12 July 2010

Helping books

In my journey to perfect wardrobe I don't rely only on my judgement and taste but also going to use some professional advice.
The first step was to define my best colors. I made the analysis with the help of the book Farbberatung (Color Analysis) by Christel Buscher . It has advice not only on the best color choice for clothes but for make-up, glasses, hair color and jewellery. I made color test and found out that I am a Summer type.

At the moment I have some more books about style and looks on my reading list:

Does This Make Me Look Fat by Leah Feldon.
 

And the book that gave the title for my blog Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45 by Christopher Hopkins.

I am going to read these books, do all exercises and to figure out style that fit my personality and lifestyle and the most flattering cuts for my body type.

No comments:

Post a Comment